Hello everyone! I hope you all are doing well. I’ve been trying to post this since quite a few days and haven’t found the time to do that. First of all, I feel extremely happy to get nominated for my first blogger award. It hasn’t even been a month, and I’m getting such surprises. All thanks to Tarushi.
I’m really grateful to Tarushi Parashar for nominating me for the Liebster award. She’s an amazing poet, who writes inspirational poems regarding various social causes. She’s a really good friend of mine, too. She has always supported me and I love her for that. I request you all to check out her work by clicking here!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, and provide a link to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you.
- Share 11 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-11 other bloggers.
- Ask your nominees 11 questions.
- Notify your nominees once you have uploaded your post.
Questions asked by Tarushi Parashar:
- When did you start blogging?
Just a month ago.
2. Who do you look up to in life? Who is your inspiration?
Almost everyone. I try imbibing a special quality from everyone I meet. I’m always hungry to learn.
3. Where do you live?
The uniquely diverse India!
4. Any favorite sportsperson? If so, who is it?
MS Dhoni (cricketer) and PV Sindhu (badminton player) are my favourites. I just love the fact that they’re so humble and down to Earth.
5. What is your profession?
I’m a student in 10th grade.
6. Is there an item that you find completely useless and it shouldn’t even exist in the first place?
I can’t really think of anything in specific right now. Everything has its own purpose, benefits and disadvantages. Sometimes, you just have to embrace the flaws and use it.
7. What animal would you like to pet?
I’m a dog lover, but petting turtles would be fun, too.
8. If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
I would love to have the superpower of telepathy or telekinesis. These both are just amazing. I also want to read minds (especially of people who are close to me), but I’m scared by the thought of what I’ll discover, so let it be the way it is right now. I’ll keep wondering all the time.
9. If you could time-travel, would you travel to the past or the future?
I would travel to the past, to relive my moments as a child or probably discover things that are still unknown to humans. I really don’t want to visit the future, because no matter what, it’ll be shaped by us only.
10. Anything you regret in life?
I regret about lots of things. Especially, not enjoying to the fullest in places where I should be.
11. What is your earliest memory?
I really don’t know what my earliest memory is. They’re just too many and I don’t remember which one was the earliest.
11 facts about me (not exactly facts, but deal with them):
- I love learning and I’m always hungry to learn.
- I have a sweet tooth (love to eat savoury food as well).
- I’m quite flexible (I’m getting better day by day).
- I love being around nature (hiking, trekking, exploring around, etc.)
- I admire Army officers a lot (love their personalities and how they carry themselves).
- I can cook and bake well (sometimes there can be total flops too).
- I can dance well too (fast-learner).
- I love singing, but I’m not that good at that (I mean I’m fine).
- I love expressing my thoughts through writing.
- I’m sporty and try to engage myself in all kinds of sports.
- I’m an adventurer and love adventure activities such as ziplining, mountain climbing, valley crossing, etc. (I’m probably going to pop in a post about it soon).
- Monika Dewan – Musings – An Endeavour to writing
- Bharath Upendra – Bharath’s Banter
- Anushka – pillow_thoughts
- Ashish Kumar – Ashish Vision
- Arushi Jain – Aruspeaks
Questions for nominees:
- What is your reason behind blogging?
- How do you like to spend your time?
- What is your favourite song?
- Are you an introvert, extrovert or ambivert?
- Do you like adventure activities? If yes, then which one’s your favourite?
- Do you like sweet or spicy food?
- If you could teleport yourself, where would you go?
- Do you enjoy a sunrise, sunset or a starry night?
- If you could be in a movie, which one would it be?
- What special talent do you have?
- Who’s your favourite actor/actress? Why?
I hope you enjoy answering these questions. I want to thank Tarushi again for nominating me. Take care! Enjoy! Bye!
Keep up with Kamya – All rights reserved