Hey guys! It’s been long, isn’t it? No it hasn’t… It’s only been 13 days!
Well, here I am! Is this a series of mini games? No, this is a blog addressing 7 awards! Yay! I’m insanely happy! First of all, I’m really grateful to all those amazing bloggers who have nominated me for the following awards… It’s a really long blog, so brace yourselves!
- First off, the Liebster Award! So, three amazing bloggers have nominated me for the Liebster Award: Sonal Mishra, Simran Totlani and Rishabh Kumar. Please check out their blogs and show them some love!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, and provide a link to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you.
- Share 11 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-11 other bloggers.
- Ask your nominees 11 questions.
- Notify your nominees once you have uploaded your post.
I’ll answer Sonal Mishra and Simran Totlani’s questions first. They are the same, so I’ll answer them once only…
“If you want to become a Great Writer, you have to be a Great Reader”, do you agree to this?
Everyone has their own writing styles, and they adapt them through different ways. Some people get inspired by their own life and people around them, while some people learn from books. I say, you just need to know how to communicate your thoughts beautifully to become a great writer. Pour your heart out and leave the reader thinking!
What is the Purpose of your blog ?
This blog is here to express my feelings and thoughts. I write poems, essays and other pieces too and this is here to share them with others. I want to explore different perspectives and learn from my fellow bloggers. That is why I have this blog.
Give two good and two bad habits of yours.
Not exactly habits, but deal with them…
- I am hungry to learn.
- I am sincere and understanding.
- I get really moody at times.
- I can get a bit lazy sometimes.
According to you,What defines a Writer?
You write your own definition of a writer, and you’re a writer.
Would you travel or rather read a book at home?
Travel! I would love to read a book, but if I get the opportunity to travel, I’ll travel!
What is your favourite genre?
I don’t have a favourite genre. Maybe fiction… but I like all kinds of genres. I’m into variety when it comes to reading books and watching movies.
How are you spending your time in this lockdown?
Blogging, cooking and baking (just a little though), studying, exercising, watching Netflix, doing contortion (trying to), listening to music, watching birds and kittens, playing with my family and that is it!
Which is your favourite book?
The Hunger Games book trilogy and The Book Thief are my favourite.
What would you do, if you get an extra day in a year?
I would go missing for the entire day and tell nobody what I did…
Questions asked by Rishabh Kumar:
What makes you blog for the first time?
A lot of thoughts kept revolving around my mind all time and I wanted to express them, so I started blogging.
Where would you visit after the COVID-19 Pandemic is gone?
I really don’t know. I can’t travel, so the place I’ve missed the most is my school and my friend’s place. Online classes don’t really give me much of school vibes. I would love to visit them.
What else you do apart from blogging?
I’m a student, so I’m busy with schoolwork. Apart from that, I have a couple of hobbies.
Have you learned or discovered in this lockdown?
Yes, I have. It’s a lot of things, so let’s save it for another blog.
If you will be given the power to get invisible what would you do now?
I would go help the FBI or CBI, by going undercover and working on cases. Nobody would get to know I’m there until and unless they hear me. I could probably be sitting right next to the terrorist on their bed and they wouldn’t know. That’s cool, right?
Your favorite quarantine food?
My father has been cooking some really delicious food since the lockdown, so I love it all.
My select for nominees:
- Asha Seth
- A boundless voyager
- Niharika Gursahani
You may answer any 11 questions from above.
2. Now, the Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award! I got nominated for this by Sonal Mishra again, the amazing Shreya (WildHeart) and The Bold Girl. Thank you so much for nominating me for this award. Please check out their blogs and give them a like.
- Thank the person who have nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog.
- Answer their questions.
- Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions.
- List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo.
- Provide the link of the Award creator of ideal inspiration blogger award as Rising Star from https://idealinspiration.blog .
There were too many questions, so I decided to answer just a few…
Do you live to eat or eat to live?
I don’t know, both. I do love food a lot, so I can say live to eat.
How important do you think modernity is?
I feel modernity is quite important to get rid of orthodox and irrelevant old beliefs. It does help deal with this, but then people lose the right aura of modernity. Old traditions are an important part of life, as they bring people and families together. I don’t know, just be neutral.
Do you feel like a leader or a follower?
I’m more of a leader. I’ve been placed in such situations my whole life. I can be a good follower too, depending on who’s leading. If the leader doesn’t know how to put the team together, then I either tell them or become the leader myself and direct everyone.
Describe yourself in three words.
Three words aren’t enough, but I’ll try my best.
What new hobby did you pick up during isolation/quarantine?
I started doing contortion.
I wanted to try something new and express my thoughts, so I decided to go for this.
Any advice you would like to give for anyone who gets demotivated or has just recently started Blogging?
Think about the reason why you’re blogging and write to express, not impress. Pour your heart out and don’t get demotivated, because you’re doing it for yourself and not for publicity, likes and followers. Own your writing!
My select for nominees:
Again, you may answer any questions you like. I am putting all of them here…
- Who is your role model?
- What is your all-time favorite memory?
- What is the most beautiful place you have ever been to?
- Do you feel like a leader or a follower?
- What food do you crave most often?
- What was your biggest failure and what did you learn from it?
- What do you find the most frustrating about blogging?
- What’s your current read and next read?
- Describe yourself in three words.
- What new hobby did you pick up during isolation/quarantine?
- Why do you write?
- You have explained why you write, so what do you expect from us readers?
- I am sure that you know that I am Deaf, but what would you say to any Deaf person when you see them?
- What is your strength?
- What is your advice to every writer and reader?
- Why Blogging?
- What has been the best thing that happened to you once you started your journey as a Blogger or anything that you’d like to share with us that you’ve learnt from Blogging?
- What would you like to say about me and my blogs – Both negative and positive?
- Share a funny incident that would make your readers laugh.
- Any advice you would like to give for anyone who gets demotivated or has just recently started Blogging?
3. Last but not the least, the Awesome Blogger Award! I’m really grateful to Shreya (WildHeart) for nominating me for this award. She’s an amazing poet with beautiful thoughts. Please go check out her blog and you’ll leave amazed!
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Tag the post with #awesomebloggeraward.
- Answer their questions.
- Nominate upto 5 bloggers and ask them 10 new questions.
- Inform them of their nomination.
Again, I’m only answering a few questions…
What is your favourite actor, actress and movie?
Okay… I’m definitely gonna name more than 1.
Some of my favourite actors are Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Vicky Kaushal, Andy Samberg, Tom Hanks and Liam Hemsworth. Nawazuddin Siddiqui and Vicky Kaushal are great actors with some theatre experience. I love their acting skills and their onscreen as well as offscreen presence.
Some of my favourite actresses are Alia Bhatt, Margot Robbie, Stephanie Beatriz and Jennifer Lawrence. They’re all just amazing actors.
Some of my favourite movies are:
- Suicide squad
- Harley Quinn: Birds of prey
- Uri: The surgical strike
- The Hunger Games (All four movies)
- Forrest Gump
- Avengers: Infinity War
- Avengers: Endgame
- Five feet apart
Okay, I’m gonna stop here or my list never ends.
What is your dream for future?
There are lots of… so I’d rather not start listing them out.
Favorite place to visit?
Don’t know yet, but I think Pepturf Heaven’s Retreat in Solan, India. I just love that place! Cabins to stay in, lots of adventure activities to enjoy: ziplining, valley crossing, rope course, hiking, mountain climbing…
The view is so amazing! Look at the picturesque valleys of Solan!
What advice would you give your teenage self?
Just live? I’m a teenager right now, so I really don’t know.
Favorite color? Also tell the characteristics?
My favourite colour is turquoise. The color turquoise is associated with meanings of refreshing, feminine, calming, sophisticated, energy, wisdom, serenity, wholeness, creativity, emotional balance, good luck, spiritual grounding, friendship, love, joy, tranquility, patience, intuition, and loyalty.
What’s something that you want to learn?
A lot of things that includes contortion, gymnastics, martial arts, Spanish, mountaineering, yoga, shooting, archery, sword fighting, ballet, hip hop, playing ukulele… Basically, a never ending list.
My select for nominees:
Again, please feel free to answer any of the questions below…
- Favorite place to visit?
- Describe life in three words?
- Describe love in three words?
- What advice would you give your teenage self?
- If someone is showing ego then what will you do?
- Few words for art?
- You happen to find a hundred bucks in your jeans after you’ve washed it. What would you spend it on?
- Favourite quote?
- Favourite flower? Also tell the characteristics?
- Favorite color? Also tell the characteristics?
- What were the challenges before you started blogging?
- What kind of motive your blog has now?
- Any tips for us, your fellow bloggers?
- What’s something that you want to learn?
- What kind of books or blogs you read?
- Any mistake that you remember from your past?
- How does it feel when you get likes or comments from bloggers?
- If you had a chance to do something that doesn’t bound you at all, what would you like to do?
- Some of your favorite persons from your real or virtual life.
- Any memorable event in your life.
- A memory that is closest to your heart & what did it make you feel like in that moment?
- What is your definition of happiness?
- Tell 5 words that best describe you.
- Tell me about a funny incident from your life that to this day makes you laugh & smile?
- What’s your secret talent/skill that other people might not be aware of?
- What’s your all favorite dish?
- What is your dream in life, what is it that you truly aspire?
- What would be your advice to new/ fellow bloggers?
- What are your future posts going to be about or what would be the themes/ genres of your upcoming posts?
- An honest piece of advice/ suggestion that you’d like to share with me, which would help me learn & grow as a blogger?
I thank all my fellow bloggers again for nominating me for these wonderful awards! You all are amazing! I hope you all enjoyed reading this very long post! Enjoy! Take care! See you soon!
Keep up with Kamya – All rights reserved