Hehehehe! I’m not done yet… (Again, access my site if the GIFs aren’t available here)
How can I forget about the small joys award, the Bold Girl nominated me for? It’s so good to know that I bring joy to her! And also how can I ignore the fact that she called me cuteness…
She’s an amazing person and blogger! I never knew I would make such a good bond with her. I love her! She encourages me a lot and I love that about her! Thank you so much for nominating me BG!! Beware! She’s bold! Why don’t you go see it yourself? The Bold Vibe!
I know you loved her blog!!
Well, I know someone who’s been eagerly waiting to see this post, so let’s not delay it anymore…
- Thank the blogger who tagged you!
- List 15 of your Small Joys (They can be as weird, random, and silly as you want to make them!)
- Tag 5 blogger friends who bring you joy (and feel free to say why they bring you joy!) Have fun with it!
Since, I’ve been strictly told to continue the chain of GIFs, I must do that. But don’t kill me if I put some pictures in.
Here are my small joys!
- Flying! I mean ziplining!
2. Mountain climbing!
4. Annoying my sister!
6. When my sister loses the game of ludo! Even if I don’t win, I make sure she doesn’t win too!
7. When I’m complimented!
8. Making amazing new friends!
9. Playing football with my friends!
PS:- Vani I miss this a lot! And I’m so used to getting hit in the face, that I miss that too!
10. Working out!
Well, now I don’t work out as much as I used to before, but I love it. I remember during my summer holidays last year, I was so obsessed with exercising that I used to spend 2 to 3 hours in the gym everyday. God! Bring that old me back!
11. Reading books!
13. Talking to old friends after a very long time!
14. Finally nailing something after working very hard on that!
15. You all bring me joy!
Now, you gotta give me all those awws and thank yous! I sacrificed one of my joys for all of you! Give me some respect, will you?
Keep up with Kamya – All rights reserved